214th.com MEMBER FORUMS Forum Index 214th.com MEMBER FORUMS
Come fly the unfriendly skies...

You know you're having a bad day when...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    214th.com MEMBER FORUMS Forum Index -> Campaign Operations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kayn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:33 am    Post subject: You know you're having a bad day when... Reply with quote Back to top

You are definitely having a bad day when trying to line up on a runway with an A-10 that you've so meticulously kept low to the ground, even killed a MiG to get there, and then this happens...Me and Bozo had been trying to get rid of this particular airfield all night just due to it's concentration of Mig-29's near the FLOT. So a few sweeps later, we take a few goes at it, all to no avail to either be shot down by SAM's or more mig 29's,

Bozo goes to bed, I sneak an A-10 all the way to the airfield, even downing a Mig-21 that got in my way, gotta love the ability to out turn just about anything with an A-10...Just pulling up really quick to get lined up on the runway, and here come the SA-6's...all 6 of them as seen here...

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Kayn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Finally blew up the runway, I think we are going to have to very effectively utilize our F-117's this campaign. I did a big no-no, I took a stealth out during the day. All I know, is that the CAP didn't see me, and the SAM's didn't see me. The worst part right now, is that you were right Bozo, the campaign wont' stop when we close out. I stopped it...but it started right back up when we left. I messaged Cajun, we'll see what happens. Hopefully we can fire some interest back up in Falcon even though IL-2 is the "in" thing right now. My machine just can't handle it at acceptable levels, especially in multi player when weather kicks in...

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Mower

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Back to top

Kayn wrote:
Hopefully we can fire some interest back up in Falcon even though IL-2 is the "in" thing right now.

I never lost interest. IL2 is of interest but a virtual JET fighter jock I be.

We need a new theatre though. ODS will work out I am sure but the long commute distances do not make for good online time. The Isareali thaetre wouild be a far better AF conversion but there is no word on that. IMagine getting spiked by F16s and they're BANDITS! THe Egypitians fly them.

The First Sad Bastage.

Cajun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Campaign is now stopped from the server side of things. Last one out...stop it..so it'll remain stopped.

Kayn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Back to top

Mower wrote:
Kayn wrote:
Hopefully we can fire some interest back up in Falcon even though IL-2 is the "in" thing right now.

I never lost interest. IL2 is of interest but a virtual JET fighter jock I be.

We need a new theatre though. ODS will work out I am sure but the long commute distances do not make for good online time. The Isareali thaetre wouild be a far better AF conversion but there is no word on that. IMagine getting spiked by F16s and they're BANDITS! THe Egypitians fly them.

Well, I guess we'll have to wait for ODSAF MOD team to crank out a campaign after a while, I think it would be a lot of fun. As for fightin again's -16's, I have enough of a problem against mig 29's lol

The savior of ODS would be working base relocation. I've never been able to get it to work. The helicopters work, but I can never get my squadrons to. I wonder what would happen if you tried to "airmobile" a squadron Razz

Post new topic   Reply to topic    214th.com MEMBER FORUMS Forum Index -> Campaign Operations All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: