214th.com MEMBER FORUMS Forum Index 214th.com MEMBER FORUMS
Come fly the unfriendly skies...

UNKNOWN PILOTS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    214th.com MEMBER FORUMS Forum Index -> Campaign Operations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cajun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:37 am    Post subject: UNKNOWN PILOTS Reply with quote Back to top

I just checked the server and there has been a "Viper" log on the current campaign..and a "Hammer" logged on.

We do not have a Viper or a Hammer in the squadron.

1. If you have multiple logbooks, please make sure you log onto the server with your squadron callsign.

2. If anyone has given out the server information to a non-squadron member please let me and Widowmaker know so that we can insure the security of the server. I don't recommend doing that, and I'll allow Widow to share his thoughts.

Who ever did log on under one or both of those names please let me know so I can adjust accordingly, so I can insure the security of OUR server and game. No harm no foul this time.

Mower

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That was me.

Sorry.

The Hammer call sign is a hyperlobby one. The new HL interfaces with AF and forces that HL call sign on AF.

The issue is corrected.

Good shit though dude, you're on the ball!

The First Sad Bastage.

Cajun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

no problemo..thanks for the heads up...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    214th.com MEMBER FORUMS Forum Index -> Campaign Operations All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: