214th.com MEMBER FORUMS Forum Index 214th.com MEMBER FORUMS
Come fly the unfriendly skies...

God D$$*%$%# crap campaigns

Post new topic   Reply to topic    214th.com MEMBER FORUMS Forum Index -> Campaign Operations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Widowmaker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:51 am    Post subject: God D$$*%$%# crap campaigns Reply with quote Back to top

This.. is why I find these after market campaigns such a bug up the asshole.

First flight in new Panama campaign...
Going in to do some sead work....

Got an SA3 spiking me across the float.. so I pump a Harm at him.
My harm tracks a factory and destroys it. SA3 is still lighting me up..
So I send my wingman after him. He fires two harms and both strike the dead factory... meanwhile the SA3 launchers are projectile vomiting telephone poles at dozens of allied aircraft. Myself included.

SO I fire my last harm. same place. I say screw it..and head in with CBU87s.
I get in down there..and guess where the radar unit is.... Inside the dead factory.. and you can't kill it. 4 harms hit it and I dropped two loads of 87s on it.

&#$#I$^&#($@U$*&!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------
Game Rig : Asus P4C800E board, P4 3.2 Ghz, 1 Gig Corsair XMS DDR, BFG 6800 Ultra OC 256MB, Ultra 160 SCSI HDDs, Audigy 2ZS, Track IR 4 Pro, TM Cougar + RCS, Plantronics Headset

Tacman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:33 am    Post subject: lol Reply with quote Back to top

Maybe the factory manufactures high gain radar dishes ?

lol

Cajun

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah....DirectTV on steroids!

WildCard

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Which of the three Panama Campaigns are you flying, and do you have a BullsEye or Coordinates for the SA3??? Did you put in the Troop Movement FIX so the troops will move??? Badger and I have been flying the 2007 Hells Fury Panama Campaign and the troops take forever to move, but I guess thats somewhat realistic since they are trying to move through mountain and jungle regions. It is Day 2 0800hrs. and we are finally about to take Santiago Airbase. What a Mother that thing is. They had at least 7 Battalions there although they don't show up on the map and I am handling the ATO since there is no happy medium with the AI handling the ATO with the small amount of aircraft in this campaign. So far we have lost 2 Marine Expidtionary Units due to the Santiago Area and not realizing that the Area was so well protected. I won't make that mistake again. Later

"Some pilots are good, some pilots are great but the best of all flew the P-38!"

- Col. Al Griebling (ret), U.S. Army

Post new topic   Reply to topic    214th.com MEMBER FORUMS Forum Index -> Campaign Operations All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: